Modern technologies are the basis for the development of intensive gardening. In recent years, intensive gardening broadening in the South of Russia day by day.
An intensive garden is a technologically advanced system for the industrial cultivation of fresh fruit. The trees bear for 20-25 years in normal environmental conditions, bringing the yield up to 40-60 tons of apples per hectare, depending on the variety.
An intensive garden has a number of distinctive features:
- high crop density (up to 5 000 nursery plants grown on dwarf rootstock, per hectare);
- trellis system for plant support consisting of concrete poles, wire, cables and anchors;
- drop irrigation and fertigation system;
- hail protection system, including hail net and elements of its fixture to the trellis system;
- specialized machine equipment, agrotechnical measures and knowledge to ensure intensive technology of growing high-quality fruits.
LLC “TD Bazis”, pioneered intensive gardening in the South of Russia. The company was established in 2009 to provide intensive gardens under construction with the necessary materials and equipment.
The main activities of the enterprise:
- Production and supply of planting material.
- Production and supply of trellis posts for intensive gardening.
- Production and supply of plastic bulk bins for apples harvesting and storing.
- Supply of accessories and materials for gardening (clamps, tensioners, anchors for fixture of steel cables to trellises, caps, clips, fastenings for installation of hail protection net).
- Supply of agricultural machinery for intensive gardens.
- Design and execution of works on intensive gardening on a turnkey basis.
For intensive gardening establishment, we cooperate with many horticultural farms in the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Krasnodar Region, the republic of Adygea, Stavropol region, Volgograd region and the Republic of Ingushetia.
PRODUCTION OF CONCRETE TRELLISES FOR GARDENS AND VINEYARDS
LLC “TD Bazis” is fitted with modern equipment for the production of high-quality trellis posts made of pretension concrete under Italian technology. A close-knit team, decades of experience and proven technology allow producing up to 1 100 000 trellis posts with a length of 4.50 m per year. That is, 3100 hectares of intensive garden.
PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY OF NURSERY PLANT
Since 2013 LLC “TD Bazis” is engaged in growing crown reduced apple nursery plants in two nursery gardens with a total area of 114 hectares. The work is carried out under the supervision of an Italian specialist and in cooperation with the largest nursery gardens in Europe, such as FENO srl, Vivai Zanzi sa, Vivai Nischler srl, Fairplant bv. The main volume of nursery plants, which is more than 1 200 000 units per year, grown on rootstocks M9, MM106, SK2, etc., other rootstocks are also planted.
PRODUCTION OF PLASTIC CONTAINERS AND BOXES
- Bulk bins, volume – 350 kg, dimensions – 1120x1120x780 mm.
- Fruit box, volume -25 kg, dimensions -300x400x600 mm.
- Mushroom (berry) box, volume – 3 kg, dimensions – 400x290x100 mm.
- Bulk bin – 180 000 units per year.
- Fruit box – 300 000 units per year
- Mushroom (berry) box – 1 050 000 units per year.
PRODUCTION OF PLASTIC COMPONENTS FOR INTENSIVE GARDENS
- Plastic components for hail net fixing.
- Plastic components for drip tape mounting.
- Plastic hooks for attaching plants to the wire.